Prepare For Your Arrival
- Communicate with your FIU academic advisor regarding coursework to be taken upon your return.
- Contact FIU financial aid office to ascertain needs for the coming year (Lazara Sardinas).
- Apply for financial aid through the FIU financial aid office.
- Complete home campus registration through MyFIU.
- Complete FIU application for on-campus housing, if needed.
- Pay all outstanding bills to your host campus. Transcripts will not be released by the host campus, and registration will be blocked by your home campus, until all financial obligations are satisfied.
- Send your official NSE transcripts to the FIU NSE office (Jamie Perez) at the end of each exchange term. All final grades must be included.
- Visit with home and host coordinators to evaluate the exchange experience.
- Verify that work completed at the host campus has been entered on your home campus permanent record via Panthersoft.