Attention Business/Accounting Majors only!
Registration Steps for Business courses (ACG, FIN, MAR, MAN, REE, ISM, MAC2233, and/or STA2023):
Click here to print the FIU Registration form (add/drop form).
Those students needing to enroll in business/accounting courses (including accounting, management, marketing, finance, real-estate, MIS, International business, HR management, business calculus, or business statistics) must follow the instructions below:
- Complete, sign and list selected FIU business courses on the FIU Registration form (attached), including the 5-digit reference (class) numbers.
- Student’s home campus academic advisor or Dean’s signature required on the add/drop form for approval.
- Students must return (via fax, mail, or email) their approved add/drop form to Jamie Perez no later than: Fall-term: May & Spring-term: October. There are no guarantees that the section of your choice will be available, please provide alternate choices.
- Such forms will be processed by the FIU College of Business staff.
- Students may periodically check their online course schedule (via MyFIU student account) for verification of enrollment into selected business courses.
Important Business/Accounting Notes!
- Once registration is processed for business courses, if students choose to edit their schedule, the above process must be repeated.
- Accounting Majors: All upper division (Junior/Senior level) Accounting courses require an entrance exam as a pre-requisite which is only offered at FIU (in-person only!). Please notify the FIU-NSE office if you would need to schedule the in-person Accounting Entrance Exam. Limited dates are offered!
You may also visit the FIU College of Business web site at: