NSE Orientation (Mandatory!)
Spring 2019: Students are required to attend one NSE orientation session.
- Modesto A. Maidique campus:
- Monday, January 7, 2019: 2:00pm – 3:00pm, Room SASC 428 (Student Academic Services Center)
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019: 11:00am – 12:00pm, Room SASC 428 (Student Academic Services Center)
- If you cannot attend one of the NSE orientations, please contact the FIU NSE offie to schedule an individual meeting.
- Individual meeting can also be conducted at the Biscayne Bay Campus.
- Canadian-NSE Students are required to attend an additional orientation with the Office of Study Abroad. Further details will follow.
IMPORTANT! Please bring the following with you to the NSE orientation:
- Your complete local (Miami) address and phone number
- FIU e-mail address
You may want to book your flight to Miami/Fort Lauderdale as soon as possible. If you will be residing on-campus, please refer to the academic calendar for housing check-in dates/times. If you are arriving on-campus after the NSE orientation, please contact to arrange an alternate meeting time during the first week of classes.