NSE Orientation (Mandatory!)
Fall 2019: Students are required to attend one NSE orientation session.
- Modesto A. Maidique Campus:
- Friday, August 23, 2019: 11:00am, Room SASC 302 (Student Academic Success Center)
- Biscayne Bay Campus:
- Friday, August 23, 2019: 3:00pm, Room ACI-180 (Academic Building I)
- If you cannot attend one of the NSE orientations, please contact the FIU NSE offie to schedule an individual meeting.
- Canadian-NSE Students are required to attend an additional orientation with the Office of Study Abroad. Further details will follow.
IMPORTANT! Please bring the following with you to the NSE orientation:
- Your complete local (Miami) address and phone number
- FIU e-mail address
You may want to book your flight to Miami/Fort Lauderdale as soon as possible. If you will be residing on-campus, please refer to the academic calendar for housing check-in dates/times. If you are arriving on-campus after the NSE orientation, please contact to arrange an alternate meeting time during the first week of classes.