NSE Orientation (Mandatory!)
Fall 2018: The NSE orientation will be conducted at both FIU campuses; however you are only required to attend one session.
- Modesto A. Maidique campus: Friday, August 17, 2018 @ 11:00am, Room SASC 325 (Student Academic Services Center)
- Biscayne Bay campus: Monday, August 17, 2018 @ 3:00pm, room ACI-180 (Academic Building I)
- Further information will follow by e-mail. If you cannot attend the NSE orientation, please contact me directly to schedule an individual meeting.
- Canadian-NSE Students are required to attend an additional orientation with the Office of Study Abroad. Further details will follow.
IMPORTANT! Please bring the following with you to the NSE orientation:
- Your complete local (Miami) address and phone number
- FIU e-mail address
You may want to book your flight to Miami/Fort Lauderdale as soon as possible. If you will be residing on-campus, please refer to the academic calendar for housing check-in dates/times. If you are arriving on-campus after the NSE orientation, please contact to arrange an alternate meeting time during the first week of classes.