Spring 2022 Online Registration Dates: November - December 3, 2021
Students will not be able to register until their Immunization HOLD has been satisfied with FIU.
NSE students have priority access to register online for Spring 2022. Please take advantage of this priority opportunity since course registration is not guaranteed and is based on availability! register now! You can change your schedule at any time until the end of Add/Drop on January 18th!
- Students will not receive registration access for closed (full) courses. Students must have an active MyFIU account including a Panther ID number and password for online registration
Students will register online via their MyFIU student-account for any undergraduate courses (1000-4000 level) in which DO NOT have a pre-requisite listed. Please check with the FIU undergraduate catalog to confirm any pre-requisites. You are expected to follow the instructions in the emails sent to you from the FIU-NSE office. Please note, any courses within the 5000-level (i.e. FIU 5010) and above are graduate-level courses. At FIU, NSE students are not eligible to enroll in graduate-level courses.
Online Registration Instructions
NSE students will register online with priority during the scheduled registration period assigned by the NSE office (see NSE academic calendar for specific dates). Students must have an active Panthersoft account including a Panther ID number and password for online registration. Students can access online tutorials to learn how to use our registration system.
- We recommend that you visit FIU Onestop to familiarize yourself with our registration system (MyFIU) and read through the instructions on how to sign up for classes and add/drop classes.
- NSE Students have access to register themselves online via their MyFIU account, as long as the courses do not have a pre-requisite requirement.
- When choosing your classes, please remember that we have two main campuses—Modesto A. Maidique Campus (MMC) in South Miami and Biscayne Bay Campus (BBC) in North Miami.
- Also, keep in mind we will have three course modalities - Online, Hybrid, and In-Person -for the Spring 2022 semester. You may have the option to choose which modality you'd like.